Google requires all advertisers to comply with their ad policies. Accounts that are violating the policies are potentially blocked and campaigns can be disapproved and switched off.
During the creation of your advertisements it is important to be aware of the following policies. Below you find the policies translated in recommendations.
Do not use
- Do not use ! (exclamation points) in the headlines
- Do not use more than one ! in the descriptions
- Do not use emoji's in the headlines
- Do not use capitalization in the ads, only if it is a brand name
- Do not use trademarks which are not in your possession (ex. Coca Cola)
What can be used
|Special Character(s) used once in an advertisement|