Before we are ready to run your first LinkedIn campaigns we need to place the LinkedIn Insight Tag on your website and connect your LinkedIn page with our tool.
To start with your first LinkedIn campaigns we have to complete the following two steps:
- Place the LinkedIn Insight Tag on your website
- Connect your LinkedIn page with our tool
LinkedIn Insight Tag
In order to place the Insight Tag we need a contactperson with admin access to the Google Tag Manager. We will provide a partner-ID as a 7-digit tag that can be placed as a LinkedIn Tag.
Steps to taken:
- Go to Google Tag Manager and enter the live container on your website.
- Add a new tag and select 'LinkedIn Insight' as a tag type (see screenshot).
- Add the Insight Tag ID in the required field.
- For the Triggering select 'All Pages'.
- Save and submit the changes in the container.
- Add the Page in Launch. Insert your Page URL and the Page ID. You will find your Page ID in the URL when an admin visits your LinkedIn Page. The Wonderkind ID is 15225612 as shown in the example:
- Add “Programmatic Job Advertising” as a first line connection (add to friend list)
- After completing these steps we will send out a connection request. This request will show up if you are in admin mode, go to 'Administration' and to 'Manage Administrators' (see screenshot).
- To check if the request is successfully accepted check your Paid Media Administrators overview. It should look like this:
- The last step is to add Programmatic Job Advertising as a new user to your Page Admins. As shown on the previous screenshot, next to Paid Media Administrator you will see Page admins.
- Visit that overview and press +Add media resource administrator. Add Programmatic API User (see screenshot) with the role: Analyst. Click on analyst for more info.
If these steps are completed your LinkedIn Page will show up in our tool in a couple of hours. Please notify your Wonderkind contactperson that you have completed the onboarding!
Should you have any questions please reach out to your Partner Success Manager.