This article will guide you on how to implement our feature: custom templates via XML.
This feature will enable you to automatically select a custom template in your campaign creation. You can add a custom template column to your XML feed. Add the template id that is shown for that specific template in Launch to your column and you are all set. These are the steps you should take:
- Go to the platform Launch
- Select 'templates' and 'custom templates'
- Select the template you would like to include in your XML feed
- Copy the template id, in the example:
- Include the template id in the custom_template_id XML tag. In this case, the tag that you would include in your XML is:
- Add the template id to your XML feed
If you are using our Package functionality the information applied in your package will be leading. This will be budget and runtime.