You are logged in. You have content for the job you would like to promote. You are ready to show all those candidates their dream job. Right? Let's get started!
1. Choose the type of campaign
- Employer Brand Awareness: your Campaign will be targeted at potential candidates in a job function. Goal: impressions
- Vacancy Visits, Your campaign will be targeted at potential candidates that fit a specific profile. Goal: Clicks
- Job Applications, Your campaign will be targeted at potential candidates that fit a specific profile. Goal: Conversions
- Fast Apply Form, Your campaign will be targeted at potential candidates that fit a specific profile. Goal: Conversions
2. Set up your campaign details
- Fill in the campaign title (job vacancy)
- Fill in the relevant Job profile. For more information about this essential step, have a look at the following article: How to choose the right job profile
- Fill in the location of the campaign
- Add the start and end date
- You can also schedule your campaign by choosing a start date in the future
- For the landing page, you can use the vacancy URL you want to connect to this campaign.
- PO number: for personal administration Optional
- Reference number Optional
The target language needs to be the same as the language used on the landing page
3. Start creating your ads
Before creating ads, choose the correct social pages. You can easily do this by clicking on the pencil next to the social media logos.
Check out the video to see the steps to create ads for all channels.
💡Tip: if you are not 100% sure about your content, check this requirement sheet.
4. Allocating and dividing the budget
The final step is setting up the budget. Launch provides the following recommendation:
Blue collar market:
- Facebook & Instagram: 60%
- Google Display: 30%
- Google Search: 10%
White collar market:
- Facebook & Instagram: 30%
- Linkedin: 40%
- Google Display: 20%
- Google Search: 10%
Would you like extra advice for a specific campaign, please contact your Partner Success Manager. -